For Phase 2, our current phase and a phase in which we incorporate all our feedback, we brought in a programmer onto the team to help us build the app fully. However, in this phase, we experienced A LOT of technical issues. The 1st issue was with the new program we were using to build the app, which was Xcode. We had difficulties building out the app in that system. The 2nd issue was that the AR company we used, Aurasma, actually made their programming kit unavailable to the public just a few days after we debuted the beta version to the reopening ceremony. What this meant was that there was really no way for us to install that AR feature into our very own app. So after all these issues, I concluded that it would more feasible under our circumstances to build a web app or website that’s accessible through an internet browser rather than a native app that you would download from the App Store. Our original plan wasn’t really ruined due to these issues, but what this meant was that the two experiences that we had designed originally would be experienced in two different platforms, a website and the in-person experience. The website would focus on the Browsing experience where users could read more about the items in the museum when they’re not at Washington Place.